Potatoes au Gratin
1h 10mvegetarian, side
- 1 kg potato, Russet or similar starchy variety
- 250 mL cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10 g herbs of provence, fennel, marjoram, parsley, rosemary, tarragon, and thyme
- 100 g grated cheese, preferably Emmentaler or Gruyère
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. In a bowl, mix the cream with the herbs and crushed garlic.
- Peal the potatoes and slice them using a mandolin. Spread the potatoes in a baking dish, pour the cream mixture over them, then sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for
40 minutes. Increase the temperature to 210°C and bake for another 10 minutesuntil the cheese turns gold-brown.
Published on .