- 15 mL lime juice freshly squeezed and strained
- 60 mL orange juice freshly squeezed and strained
- 30 mL Dagobah Slug Syrup
- ½ tsp blue curaçao
- 60 mL tequila preferably reposado
- 30 mL water
- rosemary 1 sprig for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, orange juice, Dagobah Slug Syrup, curaçao, tequila, and water in a shaker and give it a few good shakes to combine.
- Pour into a tall glass over a few ice cubes.
- Smack the rosemary sprig between your hands to release its fragrance, then add it as garnish.
Published on . Adapted from a recipe by Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge .